NICE TO MEET YOU
The trick is to enjoy life. Don’t wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead. – Marjorie Pay Hinckley
MOMENTS HAPPEN ALL THE TIME
Documentary photography is not about the image but about what you feel when you see it. As a photographer I tell your story through the connections between you and your loved ones.
Believe it or not but these moments happen all the time. And they are so beautiful. YOUR LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL.
I want you to see and feel that through my images. Honour these moments unique to your family by capturing them in images- telling your story to take with you and to the all the generations to come.
HERE ARE SOME (SURPRISING) FACTS ABOUT ME
- I don’t look like I have four kids.
- I’m pretty happy with my body. Favorite part: stomach. What I’d change: longer legs.
- I love eating eggs! They are the most versatile food there is.
- At least 80% Paleo since September 2013.
- Crossfit addict.
- Happiest when having a good dinner with good (red) wine and friends.
- Nobody should interrupt me while taking a shower – ever!
- I love tv shows, more than movies.
- Best song ever: Stairway to Heaven.
- Played in an all-girl band at high school – The Incredible Peach Pits.
- I believe I could have been a professional tennis player if only I’d trained more.
- I don’t play board games because I can’t bear losing.
- Talk to myself.
- Started karate lessons at 26, but was too embarrassed to spar against 6-year old greenbelts.
- Still can’t believe my photos make people cry.
Want to meet me?
Have an interesting fact about yourself and want to have a Day in your life Session?